A little humor for everyone while America votes in this historic election of 2008.
CentristNet in Establishment Media
The Atlantic Wire article "Defining the Tea Party" linked to CentristNet's article "NYT Smears Tea Party and Sarah Palin, Linking Them to Terrorism and McVeigh-Era Militia Groups" in response to Frank Rich's NYT column on February 28, 2010.
Have a Tip for CentristNet?
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CentristNet on Twitter
Stay updated and follow @centristnet on Twitter
Latest CentristNet Articles
- Thanksgiving Edition – New media’s Opinion Maker, J. Geoffrey Anderson, Esq
- Yesterday’s News and Opinions Posted today – on Centristnet.com
- All Political Talking Heads on Cable TV are Weak and Lame
- Third greatest European Woman I know – and potential SEcond Lady in my parody Presidential Campaign for Presidenting in America for now
- Dark Clouds Looming for Congressional Dems and Hilldawg
- Obama faces a fractured congressional Democratic caucus as Congress grinds down Syrian refugee entry points
- Martin Luther King, Junior was a great man who would be ashamed of the current leadership of the SCLC
- November 2015 (7)
- February 2011 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (3)
- March 2010 (81)
- February 2010 (41)
- February 2009 (1)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (9)
- September 2008 (14)
- NFL Thanksgiving Day open threadThe No Turkey Zone?
- A happy and blessed Thanksgiving to Hot Air readers"No people ought to feel greater obligations to celebrate the goodness of the Great Disposer of Events of the Destiny of Nations than the people of the United States."